If you were notified of a Data Incident involving Morley on or about August 1, 2021, you may be entitled to benefits from a settlement.
A settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit against Morley Companies, Inc. regarding a ransomware-type malware attack on Morley’s network and computer systems that potentially resulted in unauthorized access to Private Information (Social Security numbers, names, addresses, dates of birth, driver’s license numbers, client identification numbers, medical diagnostic and treatment information, and health insurance information) of Settlement Class Members.
- Cash payment for up to $80 for time spent dealing with the Data Incident ($20 per hour, up to 4 hours)(no documentation required).
- A $75 Cash payment for California residents.
- Reimbursement up to $2,500 for documented Out-of-Pocket Expenses that are reasonably traceable to the Data Incident.
- 12 months of Password Management Services.
- 36 months of 3-Bureau credit monitoring.
- Excess funds in the settlement will be used to extend the credit monitoring services beyond 36 months.